64% of businesses don’t have a written marketing plan despite the fact that those which do outperform their peers by 30%.
The majority of our clients come to us with the same problem. Their marketing has been ad-hoc, and lacking a consistent, strategic approach. Tired of ‘DIYing’ it or using a series of freelancers to do their marketing, they’ve come to the conclusion there must be a better and more effective way.
This is where we step in. From marketing strategy to project execution, the Built To Succeed™ ‘team offers a range of ‘done for you’ marketing and PR services, designed to deliver tangible, quantifiable results that drive both revenue and profits in your business.
We work in partnership with our clients to help them to achieve their business goals. When you work with us, you don’t just get ‘done for you’ marketing services. Because of our wider expertise in business planning and strategic development, you get a team that brings this knowledge and experience to the delivery of your marketing plan.
Our Marketing Services
Our preference is to start our work together with a thorough review of your marketing strategy to ensure it is right for your business, your objectives and your resources. This results in a marketing plan that is focused on the delivering the right marketing activities for your specific business. It is designed to capitalise on your strengths and mitigate any weaknesses, and to take account of the opportunities available to you in your marketplace.
However we recognise that businesses do not always have the budget to spend on a full review of their marketing strategy, and want to devote the resources they do have directly to marketing activities.
We offer a range of marketing services that include, but are not limited to:
- Creating your marketing strategy and marketing plan
- Marketing consultancy
- Project managing the creation of a new website
- Content marketing
- Social media strategy
- Email marketing
- Event management
Our ‘done for you’ marketing services work in tandem with our business planning, coaching and consultancy services.
Who We Work With
While we work with a broad range of companies, we’ve found they all have in common these shared attributes. They:
- Are strategic.
- Care deeply about their customers.
- Want to build long-term relationships founded on partnership.
- Want to create a vibrant, values based culture which enables them to attract the best talent.
- Want to build a strong, well-known brand, with their business positioned as a respected leader in its field.
- Are forward-thinking, looking for new insights and approaches to business.
- Understand that marketing operates best when integrated with business strategy, financial and operational management and sales.
- Love coffee and cake.
Our services are bespoke and tailored to meet your specific needs. Depending on the nature of the project, we are happy to work with smaller budgets.
Denyse Whillier is regarded as having one of the sharpest marketing brains in the business consulting industry.
- She has more than 25 years of experience developing and delivering marketing strategies that deliver results; as a CEO, as a former campaign manager and more recently running her business consultancy.
- Denyse’s background as a CEO means she understands how to align your business plan and your higher-level goals with the right marketing strategies for your business to deliver tangible results.
- She has a track record in campaign management and PR, securing press coverage and being featured in The Guardian, the Telegraph, the London Evening Standard, regional and local newspapers as well as interviews on BBC radio.
If you’ve been feeling overwhelmed and frustrated when it comes to implementing your marketing plan, book a call today and let’s discuss how our ‘done for you’ services can start delivering you results!
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE 2017 FINANCIAL SUCCESS KICKSTARTER
Enter your email to get exclusive access to my FREE financial success kickstarter. This planner and short e-course will give you all the help you need to prepare your 2017 financial plan.