Whether you’re the founder of a start-up looking for guidance, a business owner who’s wondering how to turn things around, or a seasoned entrepreneur looking to scale, I can help.
My knowledge, expertise and skills are deeply rooted in 25 years’ of practical experience and leadership roles, eight of which were spent as a CEO. Having worked in and run businesses at all ends of the spectrum, there’s very little I haven’t seen, done or dealt with. I’ve also trained at the Cranfield School of Management, the UK’s leading business school and am an accredited business mentor with the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurship.
Here are six ways you can work with me, and the Built To Succeed™ team. (This is where you’ll find a list of recommended free resources).
1. Business Coaching and Consultancy
Working in partnership with you, I tailor my approach to fit with your current business journey and help you achieve your goals:
- Do you have an idea you want to launch? Together we’ll make sure you’ve found a ‘product-market’ fit and work out the smartest ways to get your product in front of your target customers.
- Are you already up and running? Together we’ll build the buzz you deserve, get your sales to that magical break-even point, and develop a stand-out brand.
- Have you hit break-even and are starting to ramp up? Together we’ll make sure you’re comfortable with the numbers, develop your marketing strategy, work on elevating your brand and ensure you’re hiring the right talent.
- Busy trying to scale up? Together we’ll make sure your systems and processes are right, establish a culture that enables your business to thrive and determine the best way to scale your business, whether it’s product development, market development, acquisition, franchising or other aspects of your process.
- Is there trouble ahead? Together we’ll work out the quickest way to get your company profitable and back on the road to recovery.
No matter which category describes you, together we’ll build your confidence, expertise and resilience so you can deal with the highs and lows of business with equal amounts of certainty.
2. Business Planning
The fact is businesses with a written plan are twice as likely to be successful than those without. This is a bespoke service which delivers all the key elements of a business plan including:
- Recommendations on your USP and brand positioning.
- Recommendations on pricing strategy.
- Advice on strategies for improving customer retention and loyalty.
- Recommendations on marketing strategy.
- Financial forecasts and cash flow projections.
3. Executive Advisor
In my role as an Executive Advisor, I act as a confidential sounding board to CEOs on all aspects of business growth, including change management, innovation, talent development and leadership.
4. Marketing Strategy
A thorough review of your marketing strategy to ensure it’s right for your business, your objectives and your resources. Our aim is to capitalise on the strengths of your business, mitigate any weaknesses, and to take account of opportunities and threats. The result is a marketing plan that’s focused on delivering the right marketing activities for your particular business.
5. ‘Done For You’ Marketing Services
While our preference is to start with a thorough review of your marketing strategy, we understand that many businesses simply don’t have the budget and want to devote the resources they do have directly to marketing activities.
We offer a range of marketing services that include, but are not limited to:
- Project managing the creation of a new website
- Content marketing and social media management
- Email marketing
- Event management
6. Book Me As A Speaker
I’ve been speaking publicly for more than 20 years. I’ve keynoted at a number of events, and spoken in front of audiences that have ranged in size from 20 to 2000 people. If you’d like to book me as a speaker, please visit my speaking page then e-mail me.
Over To You
I’d love to start a conversation about whether we’re a good fit to work together. Simply e-mail me to arrange an informal coffee chat. There’s no hard sell. Just solid advice and a straightforward, honest assessment of whether our services would be right for you.
To ensure you don’t miss a thing, why not subscribe? It’s fast, easy, and you can unsubscribe at any time. Best of all, I have a special gift when you subscribe. (Click here to find out more.)